A. PRIMARY FUNCTION:
To assist the Principal in the management and operation of the school.
B. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Directly responsible to the Principal.
C. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates and oversees the planning, writing, monitoring, and evaluating the school plan, including management of SIP budget, staff inservice, and School Site Council participation.
- Assists in coordinating community participation in the school program.
- Assists in the coordination of the School Resource Team process and the Instructional Support Team.
- Assists in supervising student conduct throughout the school plant; enforces school and district attendance requirements.
- Assists the principal in the supervision and evaluation of teachers in accordance with the district evaluation plan.
- Assists in scheduling and supervising teachers and paraprofessionals assigned to outside of classroom supervision; helps prepare and monitor prep time and paraprofessional students.
- Assists in coordinating district and state mandated testing programs.
- Assists in supervising classified functions including clerical, custodial, audiovisual equipment control and inventory control, materials and supplies distribution, and other aspects of plant maintenance.
- Assists in supervising the assignment, supervision, and evaluation of substitute teachers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Mgt. Salary Range 42-50
205 day workyear