Do you see those "rocks" under the water?
Well they are not "rocks". They are CORALS.
A coral reef is a structure built by the shells of hundreds
of thousands of these tiny animals growing in a colony,
accumulated over thousands of years.
Coral reefs make wonderful homes for many animals.
To visit a couple of reefs,
1. Click on the picture above.
2. Read the information on that introductory page.
3. Pick a category of animals to learn more about.
Click on it and read the page about those animals.
Pick an animal on that page.
4. Find one thing that is interesting about your animal.
5. Draw a picture of your animal.
Tell how that feature helps your animal survive in the coral reef.